Upload and serve your WordPress media from Google Cloud Storage (GCS) with the WP-Stateless plugin. In as little as two minutes, you will be benefitting from serving your media from Google Cloud’s distributed servers.
New to Google Cloud? Google is offering you a $300 credit to get you started.
- Store and deliver media files on Google Cloud Storage instead of your server.
- Google Cloud Storage is geo-redundant, meaning your media is delivered by the closest server – reducing latency and improving page speed.
- Scale your WordPress website across multiple servers without the need of synchronizing media files.
- Native integration between Google Cloud Storage and WordPress.
- $300 free trial from Google Cloud. Nice!
- Backup – Upload media files to Google Storage and serve local file urls.
- CDN – Copy media files to Google Storage and serve them directly from there.
- Stateless – Store and serve media files with Google Cloud Storage only. Media files are not stored locally.
- Setup assistant makes getting started fast and easy.
- No need to manually create service accounts or buckets – handled automatically.
- Settings panel provides you with further GCS configuration and file url customization.
- Mask the default GCS URL with your own custom domain.
- Automatically replace hardcoded media URLs with GCS equivalents in post editor and meta.
- Batch image thumbnail regeneration.
- Synchronization tools for uploading existing files and images.
- All settings supported with wp-config constants and network setting overrides.
- Multiple modes: Backup, CDN, Stateless.
- All files served in HTTPS mode.
- Multisite compatible.
SUPPORT, FEEDBACK, & CONTRIBUTE
We welcome community involvement via the GitHub repository.
Looking for a unique feature for your next project? Hire us!
Capturas de tela
- Installation Instructions
- What are the minimum server requirements for this plugin?
- What wp-config constants are supported?
- How do I manually generate the Service Account JSON?
- Where can I submit feature requests or bug reports?
- Can I test new features before they are released?
- Who maintains this plugin?